Yokomo’s YZ-2DTM achieved the perfect win at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10th Electrics Off-Road World Championship in China and replicated that at the EFRA European Championships in Italy.
Ryan Maifield TQ’ed and Won the World Championship event with Lee Martin qualifying 2nd and finishing 3rd to galvanize a fantastic team performance. Lee Martin also took the TQ and Win at the European Championship earlier in the same year.
Now we have used that winning formula to produce an updated Carpet and Astroturf YZ-2, with all the quality, performance and knowledge of a World Champion Team. This is the YZ-2caL2.
- New designed Gull type Front Lower Suspension Arm, and Aluminum Steering Bell Clunk with new Aluminum Center Link has made for low traction surface usage.
- Also, release new Large size Rod End & Rod End Ball will enable the driver for more higher cornering speed with more quicker steering response.
- S4 Rear Lower Suspension Arm could precisely transfer the power to the road and move the machine forward. New Rear Suspension Mount enable the driver to change kid angle, toe angle,Height Adjust.
- New rear Suspension Mount enable us to change, Skid Angle, Toe Angle, Height Adjust by replacing the bushing of the mount part. A big advantage in a tight schedule during the race event.
- Optimize the rear traction control at cornering, caL2 adopts a new large capacity gear Differential Case.
- Gearbox Support. Traction and cornering performance are improved at the same time.