Yokomo’s YZ-2DTM2 1/10 2wd Off-Road Racing Buggy was designed for low, medium, and hi-traction dirt surfaces. Using the DNA from the highly successful YZ-2DTM, we have increased the kits performance and durability.
Yokomo’s YZ-2DTM recorded a perfect result at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10 Electric Off-Road World Championships in China with Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield TQ and Winning the 2wd World Championship!
Also, Yokomo Factory Driver Lee Martin qualified 2nd and finished 3rd overall for a great team performance.
Yokomo has used that winning formula to produce this updated YZ-2DTM2 kit with all the quality, performance, and knowledge from our World Champion Team.
- New designed Gull type Front Lower Suspension Arm, and Aluminum Steering Bell Clunk with new Aluminum Center Link has made for low traction surface usage. Also, release new Large size Rod End & Rod End Ball and Hard type Bulk Head will enable the driver for more higher cornering speed with more quicker steering response.
- The newly designed Aluminum Bell Crank and Center Link was made to improve steering response. Set it to Ackermann ratio suitable for dirt surface and realize neutral cornering equality.
- For further improvement of traction performance, reviewed the roll rigidity of the chassis, and newly designed the gear box support. As well as upgrading the traction performance, cornering performance is greatly improved.
- The Aluminum 3G Motor Mount is included and easily adjustable.
- Also, included is the Newly Designed Slipper Assembly and Dual Slipper Pad to provide a super smooth power delivery.
- S3 Rear Lower Suspension Arm could precisely transfer the power to the road and move the machine forward.
- New Rear Suspension Mount enable the driver to change kid angle, toe angle,Height Adjust.
- New rear Suspension Mount enable us to change, Skid Angle, Toe Angle, Height Adjust by replacing the bushing of the mount part. A big advantage in a tight schedule during the race event.
- Lightweight new wing included. While minimizing the roll of the car body, it gains the maximum downforce.